News for Longevity, Health, Senior Beauty, Fitness, Nutrition
 | Home page | Latest Medical News | How to reverse aging | Prevent/Cure Diseases | Senior Beauty | Lifespan calculator |
Reasons Why Some People
Do Not Achieve Longevity:
Since genetics only account for 30% of one's ability to achieve longevity (According to Rowe & Kahn, authors of "Successful Aging"), the remainder is lifestyle (70%) which involves our diet, the way we live, and our ability to avoid death by accidents or crime.

Thus, we actually have far more control over our longevity than many think.

Lifestyle is the biggest reason, not heredity, that people do not achieve longevity. Many believe that heredity is responsible for their physical problems, when it is actually their lifestyle habits that are "inherited." People tend to live and eat the same as their relatives.

Home


 
The Alzheimer's / Dementia,Arthritis,Cancer / Oncology,Cardiovascular / Cardiology,Cholesterol,Seniors / Aging,Stem Cell Research news headlines shown above are provided courtesy of Medical News Today and are subject to the terms and conditions stated on the Medical News Today website.